Talk

Advanced search

All day lipstick. Anything like Maybelline 24h?

(8 Posts)
2LittleMonkeysJumpingOnMyHead Wed 29-Jun-16 07:11:46

I don't like reapplying lipstick so only use the 24h maybelline ones, with a lip balm on one end.
Is there anything similarly long lasting? I'd like to try something different but not sure what.

burnishedsilver Wed 29-Jun-16 07:17:44

Max factor lipfinity.

2LittleMonkeysJumpingOnMyHead Wed 29-Jun-16 08:23:25

Thank you. I'll have a look at that one.

KitKats28 Wed 29-Jun-16 09:10:28

My DD has been using the Matte Liquid Lipstick from New Look. It is amazingly long lasting and only £3.99. She was wearing the dark red one yesterday and I thought it was her Mac Russian Red.

wiltedcabbage Wed 29-Jun-16 09:23:41

I use both the Maxfactor lipfinity and Maybelline and I prefer the Maybelline. It probably doesn't last as long but is half the price and I think easier to apply. Better colour selection too. I never use the balm part of any of them so I find the Max Factor more wasteful as the balm it's a separate product...would probably use it more regularly if you could just buy the colour stain alone.

2LittleMonkeysJumpingOnMyHead Sun 03-Jul-16 10:46:55

Any other lipsticks / lip colours that stay on all day? I haven't had chance to go shopping yet, but always feel overwhelmed by the choice and come out with nothing or something totally wrong...

FirstOfHerName Sun 03-Jul-16 14:59:39

The Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks have great staying power.

2LittleMonkeysJumpingOnMyHead Sun 03-Jul-16 19:42:28

Thank you. I'll take a look at those.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now