Talk

Advanced search

Sunhat for large head

(8 Posts)
riskyinred Tue 28-Jun-16 21:50:22

As above.

I have a 64cm head (huge!!) and need a sunhat. Where is good? Needs a wide brim as my face burns even wearing factor 50. Off to Malta next week so need to protect my face.

Thanks in advance.

defineme Tue 28-Jun-16 22:17:01

Mine is 62 snd i just buy mens hats-i got a nice straw trilby from asda last year. If you need a big brim go for one of those hats cricketers wear.

Alibobbob Tue 28-Jun-16 22:22:12

Got 2 from the pound shop the other week, one pink/one blue.

mistlethrush Tue 28-Jun-16 22:33:14

If you want one that will last the rest of your life and is washable etc - but suitable for walking, safaris etc, rather than 'fashionable' as such, try Tilly. They have sized hats so you can pick the size that you need. (I have had to get the 2nd to largest boater in an Oxford mens' outfitters to fit for a production in the past!!!)

issynoho Tue 28-Jun-16 22:35:30

I have same prob. Got nice straw visor in Sainsburys last summer - doesn't have to reach all the way round my huge head so works a treat .

flashheartscanoe Wed 29-Jun-16 09:14:48

Mens section here too!
I have a lovely Panama type thing I got in the men's section of a department store ages ago. M and s mens is sometimes good too.

piddleypower Thu 30-Jun-16 16:54:49

I have a mahoosive head. M&S sometimes do two sizes, also uniqlo. Accessorise hats are for pinheads!

Euphemia Thu 30-Jun-16 17:26:20

I got a lovely straw hat in M&S, size Large.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now