Dr Nick Lowe anti blemish has been discontinued and I am really struggling - help me please

(2 Posts)
BabyAlexander Tue 28-Jun-16 21:14:19

I had wonderful skin as a teenager, it's turned around to bite me in my 30s.

I suffer with painful spots on my forehead, sometimes around my nose and today two lovely ones on my chin.

I used to but Dr Nick Lowe anti blemish in boots but it's been discontinued.

Has anyone managed to sort out their skin in adulthood? I'm at my wits end. I feel like I've tried everything.

My skin can be on the sensitive side so I do have to try not to stress it out with trying too many products less it rebel in the only way it knows how!

Saurus72 Tue 28-Jun-16 22:40:40

Yes, I had persistent, PCOS-related spots until my late 30s, when I discovered La Roche Posay Effaclar range, which totally and utterly transformed my skin. It is now consistently clear, and I get complimented a lot about how good it is. I cannot adequately communicate to you just how much this changed my life, which you will appreciate i'm sure, as adult spots make you miserable.

I just use the face wash twice a day (I wear a full face of make up, and I use this to remove it at night, works fine), with a muslin cloth. I use an eye cream, and then I use the Effaclar Duo moisturiser in the morning, followed by primer/foundation etc. In the evening, I use a richer cream, sometimes with Effaclar Duo underneath to make sure my skin stays clear.

These products cleared spots that I had had for 10 years+. Miraculous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now