Talk

Advanced search

£3.99 footner-alike at TKMaxx

(14 Posts)
everythingsgoingsouth Mon 27-Jun-16 17:43:18

it's called Exfoliating Foot Treatment, by Herbal skin doctor...I have the bootees on as I'm writing this. It says to leave on for 90 mins, then skin will shed within a week.
I will report back.....maybe even post pics if impressive enough smile

ZaZathecat Mon 27-Jun-16 20:57:50

Ooh thanks, I fancy another peelathon!

PlaydoughBarbershop Wed 29-Jun-16 19:26:43

Nipped into my local Tkmaxx today and picked a pair up too. Going away in eleven days so hoping for a good result. Used footner at Christmas and it was amazing! Even half the result and I'd be happy smile

littlewoollypervert Wed 29-Jun-16 19:30:01

I'll be looking for that tomorrow, thanks! The real stuff is sooo pricey!

PlaydoughBarbershop Wed 29-Jun-16 20:31:13

Seems really similar to footner. Used a different knock of version about two months ago and the results were terrible. But these are joined together in the packaging and have sticky pads exactly like the footners and also feel really moist on. Fingers crossed smile

Ginkypig Wed 29-Jun-16 23:53:03

Watching with interest.

Please come back and update!

JapaneseSlipper Thu 30-Jun-16 22:50:28

Will wait for the update! Loved the footner effect (so grotesque, so satisfying) but can't afford to do it as often as I'd like! (Or as often as my feet seem to need...)

Pippin8 Fri 01-Jul-16 07:43:48

I used the tk maxx one 10 days ago & nothing's happened. I left it on for just over 90 minutes & ive soaked my feet every night. They're a bit dry, but that's it. I'm so disappointed, but the socks were very cheap & I got a pack with 2 pairs in so I'll try the other one tonight.

PlaydoughBarbershop Mon 04-Jul-16 21:50:34

I'm on day five and sitting on the side of my bath soaking my feet. Nothing yet sad been soaking every night too

Loulou2kent Mon 04-Jul-16 22:17:16

I used these & it was t until day 14 they started peeling!! But they are beautifully smooth now! smile miss calculated & had to sit by side of pool hiding my skanky feet though last week. confused

JapaneseSlipper Mon 04-Jul-16 23:07:33

"I'm on day five and sitting on the side of my bath soaking my feet... been soaking every night too"

I asked this on a different but similar thread - why the soaking? What does it do and do you do it after using the socks? I didn't do this with Footner and they still worked?

ZaZathecat Thu 07-Jul-16 17:03:55

Day 7 here. Nothing much happening except the rhino hide on my heels is more cracked but if I try to peel it it hurts because it's still attached to live skin.

Bet you all wanted to know that!

TondelayaDellaVentamiglia Thu 07-Jul-16 17:08:04

i used some cheapo ones from amazon and it took almost two weeks before any serious peeling started...so that was nice for my holiday!

Just did another set, night before last so am on peel watch! I tend to block the plughole in the shower tray each morning to let the feet soak a bit each day.

Pippin8 Thu 07-Jul-16 21:06:03

I used the second pair 6 days ago & still nothing! Footner it is not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now