Talk

Advanced search

About to hit the shops - colour advice for Bobbi Brown blusher

(9 Posts)
Trickymoments Sat 25-Jun-16 12:48:48

I've decided I need a new blusher and have heard great things on here about Bobbi Brown.

I have sallow olivey skin & all my blushers are browny or peachy colour and I don't think they do me any favours. It's been suggested I try a pink but there are so many to choose from I'd welcome any suggestions so I can narrow it down a bit before I ask to try them out.

Also, the BB ones are expensive, certainly more than I've ever spent on a blusher. What makes them so good? I wouldn't mind spending the money if it really does improve my tired, sallow appearance but can't afford to make an expensive mistake.

CarpeJugulum Sat 25-Jun-16 12:53:51

Get them to try it on you- they're happy if you then want to go outside and check the colour is what you want.

Trickymoments Sat 25-Jun-16 12:56:33

Thanks Carpe, there just seem to be so many on the website & as I am not a very decisive person I can see me wanting to try a few. Should they be ok with this?
I've also seen that Mac do good blushers som maybe I'll try them too.

passportmess Sat 25-Jun-16 12:57:22

I like one of their cream blushers called Fresh Melon

passportmess Sat 25-Jun-16 13:00:24

It's a peachy/pink colour in Bobbi Brown's Pot rouge for cheeks and lips collection.

Ilovetorrentialrain Sat 25-Jun-16 13:19:06

Hi I would definitley ask them on the counter to try a few. It will be absolutely fine and IMO the only way to get the right colour, it's so hard just looking at the pots.

aliciagardner Sat 25-Jun-16 13:26:41

Shimmer brick! Gorgeous. A few colour choices, just see what suits at the counter.

bearofnothingness Sat 25-Jun-16 13:28:07

Try Nars too, , love deep throat grin

CarpeJugulum Sat 25-Jun-16 20:40:18

Yes, they'll let you try loads. I think I had about 7 on at various points blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now