Talk

Advanced search

Eyebrow tattooing in London?

(3 Posts)
sizeofalentil Thu 23-Jun-16 09:59:49

Hello,

Has anyone had this done? Can anyone recommend anyone in London who does this?

My eyebrows just don't grow and I look weird and unkempt all the time.

DianaT1969 Thu 23-Jun-16 12:47:59

I had it done at a place in Chiswick. NaturalEnhancement.co.uk. The results were excellent and I can recommend them. They train beauty technicians - under supervision - so you can go discounted as a model if you want. Personally, when it already takes a couple of hours, is permanent and on your face - I would rather pay the extra for an experienced technician.
I wasn't prepared for how dark they would be straight after. I felt like a freak as you are given something similar to vaseline to put on them to keep the skin from drying. So it looked like I had 2 dark shiny slugs on my face. That goes in about 2 weeks and from then on they look striong, but natural. If you have to go to work the next day you may feel self conscious. I did it before a 2 week hol. You have to keep your face out of the sun too for a couple weeks though.
That was 2 years ago and female friends still comment on what good eyebrows I have. It made my face symmetrical, as one eyebrow was patchy before.

maggiethemagpie Thu 23-Jun-16 16:02:05

I had this done, the first time by someone inexperienced who gave me two massive scousebrows that I didn't ask for, and let's just say it was horrendous. I had to get them redone by someone a bit more professional but am happy with the results now. Took a while to get there though.

Research very carefully, go to someone very experienced and be prepared to pay top dollar is my advice!

I don't live in London so can't recommend anyone there unfortunately

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now