how would you accessorise this outfit?

(10 Posts)
DailyMailResearcher Wed 22-Jun-16 23:16:38

Shoes, ratings and handbag ideas please. Links if possible. Then I can see if I have something similar or if I need a trip to the nearest city.

Have long hair which will be out and wavy and wants to wear heels off some sort. I have the usual nudes but not sure if clutch bag should match shoes or not?

Ideas please! Also lipstick colour?! Nude or soft pink?

DailyMailResearcher Wed 22-Jun-16 23:17:09

Doh.

DailyMailResearcher Wed 22-Jun-16 23:28:08

Meant to say earrings not ratings in OP.

polyhymnia Thu 23-Jun-16 00:21:07

What is the occasion?

corlette Thu 23-Jun-16 00:29:45

I'm not sure of your skin tone but as an olivey person I would wear a tangerine/ orangey red lipstick with the outfit.
Unless you are going for dramatic eye make up then keep lips neutral so go for a coloured clutch.

It's a lovely outfit but for me I'd have pop of colour somewhere about me.

DailyMailResearcher Thu 23-Jun-16 11:04:46

Civil wedding ceremony, followed by a reception party. Somewhere posh in Somerset

Pantsalive Thu 23-Jun-16 13:17:16

What a beautiful outfit. I think I would be tempted to go with a coral clutch and toning lipstick and silver sandals like the model is wearing.

P1nkP0ppy Thu 23-Jun-16 13:21:27

That's a beautiful outfit op, I think coral lipstick, gold earrings and sandals with a coral/gold clutch.

0phelia Thu 23-Jun-16 13:49:55

What a gorgeous outfit!

The top is silver, I wouldn't mix too much silver with gold. Choose either silver sandals with a nude clutch or nude heel sandals with a nude clutch.

Pearl drop earrings like these by Oscar de la Renta would be perfect
www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=130365848

Something like this nude satin clutch by Asos would be nice
cdnc.lystit.com/photos/697e-2015/10/09/asos-nude-satin-box-clutch-bag-beige-product-1-055921879-normal.jpeg

Makeup, neutrals with a soft natural grey/black eyeshadow gradient would be my choice, but just because I usually emphasise eyes over lips.

DailyMailResearcher Thu 23-Jun-16 15:56:48

In John Lewis now and feel like my head will explode with the options!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now