Talk

Advanced search

What shoes with this dress?

(4 Posts)
LadyAntonella Wed 22-Jun-16 15:55:40

m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/new-look/new-look-pocket-denim-pinafore-dress/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6559564&clr=Midblue&SearchQuery=denim+dress&pgesize=50&pge=0&totalstyles=137&gridsize=2&gridrow=7&gridcolumn=2

I've just bought this dress (and I am in love with it). Not sure what shoes to wear with it... Choices are:

1) Tan brogues (flat)

2) White flatform trainers; they are quite low flatform - not massive, they just give me a bit more height, which I like and they look fine with jeans. I'm just not too sure about with the dress; would they make me look like a giant toddler?

3) green Vans (canvas trainers, not high tops).

Any advice appreciated!

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Wed 22-Jun-16 18:49:29

Any of those would be fine. In the winter opaque tights and boots would be nice.

(I bought something similar with white vans in mind!)

BananaChew Wed 22-Jun-16 19:09:38

Yeah I think all three, or with tights and boots in winter.

LadyAntonella Wed 22-Jun-16 19:14:08

Thanks felicia. Yes I was thinking that for winter. I'm so pleased with it for the price! I'm tempted to buy another one as a back up.

I'm going away tomorrow for a long weekend. Think I'll wear the brogues as they have air holes (they're nicer than that sounds grin) and won't need socks with them, so will be good for hotter weather.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now