Talk

Advanced search

Recommend a facial tanner?

(15 Posts)
knitknack Mon 20-Jun-16 07:26:09

Is anyone using a facial tanner that gives good results and is easy to slap on of an evening?!

JackandDiane Mon 20-Jun-16 07:27:28

I just use bog standard saint T. You can mix with moisturiser if you want.

Those drops you mix in are just a chore

someonescj Mon 20-Jun-16 07:30:35

St Tropez gradual facial tanner is excellent, they do a sensitive one as well, I apply daily to my face and neck for a natural glow

lurkingfromhome Mon 20-Jun-16 07:35:13

I'm also using the St Tropez gradual one and finding it really good. Tried the Clarins drops thingies and they did not work at all so I'd recommend avoiding them.

plimsolls Mon 20-Jun-16 07:39:14

I've read really good things about James Read's facial mist www.jamesreadtan.com/range/gradual-tan/h2o-tan-mist

I think you can spritz in on in morning and apply make up over if you want to.

PippilottaViktualia Mon 20-Jun-16 08:10:40

Yes, St Tropez gradual facial tanner. It's the best I've found. Also agree the drops are a shit, waste of time.

dragonsarebest Mon 20-Jun-16 08:18:10

The Clarins drops work really well for me but I'm quite fair, not sure if that makes the difference. A dab of St Tropez mousse (for the body) works well too. I found the St T gradual face stuff did absolutely nothing though so it's definitely horses for courses!

thisonethennomore Mon 20-Jun-16 08:26:11

I love the Clarins drops but it's more of a healthy glow than a tan.
I have yellowy olive skin.

Shop Mon 20-Jun-16 08:27:33

I use the tan luxe drops, great colour, just mix with night cream. No faff at all.

Absolutelynothingelse Mon 20-Jun-16 08:56:09

Can I ask if using the facial tanners means you are unable to use any acid toners on your face like pixi glow tonic or liquid gold, will it strip the tan?

knitknack Mon 20-Jun-16 09:59:38

Ah, it's the Clarins facial drops that I'm using!! I'm just not noticing much of an effect.... expensive mistake...

Thanks all, I'll try the St tropez smile

JackandDiane Mon 20-Jun-16 13:03:05

agree re drops not working. Just use the normal fake tanner - I think the ' facial' thing is just cunning marketing

JAB2012 Mon 20-Jun-16 13:47:16

The Olay everyday sunshine works really for me. It's subtle - I am using the light one and it looks very natural.

Eliza22 Mon 20-Jun-16 21:04:44

Agree with the CLARINS drops. Waste of money. Makes no difference to my colour.

NicknameUsed Mon 20-Jun-16 21:10:50

Lancombe Self Tan Flash Bronzer does it for me, and it smells gorgeous too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now