Any other magpies out there?

(6 Posts)
tyke1989 Fri 17-Jun-16 23:38:39

I've come to the conclusion it's too bloody much my makeup and beauty products that is but I can't stop buying it lol, blush
I've no real storage solution and feel it would be just easier in the morning ect to have a nice capsule makeup collection ( my best friend has one makeup bag with hers in ONE ) I could fill about twenty (terrible I know)
any other magpies out there or are do you have a capsule collection and if so how do you manage?

ZaraW Sat 18-Jun-16 05:22:06

I have one make up bag where I keep everything. It's not an issue as I only wear a tinted moisturiser, mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner. I used to buy cosmetics when I was bored often stuff which was fashionable but didn't suit me and it was hardly used.

citychick Sat 18-Jun-16 07:03:25

not a make up magpie handbags

i have one bag. moisturising gel, moisturising cream spf20, mascara , 2eyeliner, one powder blush powder foundation not worn in summer, couple of lip sticks and balms and perfume, concealer
and a primer.

i cant get make up ro stay on my face so no point in investing. i much prefer a more understated look.

am 45 and the products i buy tend to be good ones. i also have clear skin so dont really need to cover up. thank god for teenage years are behind me

MassiveStrumpet Sat 18-Jun-16 07:37:59

I bought a couple of those big clear acrylic vanity top makeup organisers. The kind you can stack in different configurations. I think it's four components stacked two by two. I try to keep my makeup pruned to what fits into those. It's a LOT of makeup. And it doesn't all fit: some big eyeshadow palettes are stacked next to them.

Ultimately, I am only going to buy shades that suit me but I have a lot of different versions of the same things. Like 8 foundations.

abbsismyhero Sat 18-Jun-16 07:40:58

Yes I'm one too fortunately finances are tight or I would have bought more this week

MsKite Sat 18-Jun-16 07:47:08

I used to be be but have gone off buying makeup now for some reason. I still wear it but just keep it a lot simpler than I used to. Even when I read about new products I've got no interest in buying them, whereas I used to be really excited. Weird.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now