Talk

Advanced search

help me find the perfect foundation

(6 Posts)
thestarryeyedsurprise Fri 17-Jun-16 11:08:35

I have posted this before.. But I'm still searching...

I like full coverage foundation, I suffer with dark circles under my eyes (11 month old non-sleeper) and large open pores. I currently use a primer, MAC pro longwear concealer, then either Mac studio fix/estee Lauder and then a setting powder after. No matter what I do my foundation 'cracks' and creases on my face. Can anyone recommend anything. I really want to stick with a full coverage foundation.

JAB2012 Fri 17-Jun-16 12:49:34

Tricky! Have you tried a different primer? Perhaps a more moisturising foundation would help? I recently tried Chanel les beiges and really like it and it seems to last. I'm on the dry side though. On the high street bourgeois is my go to and I like the coverage and it lasts if set with a powder.

PhoebeMcPeePee Fri 17-Jun-16 13:39:51

I love Chanel foundation but best tip is invest in an O Wow brush - it's amazing for even application and you can build up the coverage as you want.

thestarryeyedsurprise Fri 17-Jun-16 13:43:03

JAB - I had thought about changing primer and seeing if it makes a difference. Which do you use if you don't mind me asking.

thestarryeyedsurprise Fri 17-Jun-16 13:43:38

Phoebe - thanks I will take a look now grin

MrsMarigold Fri 17-Jun-16 13:44:35

I like Chantecaille Future Skin but it is £60 a pot - good for coverage if you use a brush it's really flawless, but I save it for evenings and days I need a lift for every day I use Laura Mercier or Boots Botanics BB cream (now discontinued but a lovely MNetter sent me some she didn't want). Sounds like you need a trip to your nearest Space NK

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now