Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for smart / slightly smart shoes for this dress? (pic)

(6 Posts)
EssentialHummus Fri 17-Jun-16 09:18:17

Hi everyone,

Excuse the blue head!

What shoes would you wear with this dress? I need something relatively smart. I'm not sure about colour. I'm not brilliant on heels, but can wear low heels or semi-comfortable ones.

And it's a bit urgent blush, so somewhere that will deliver/where I can pop in before our registry office appointment in the next week or so.

Any ideas gratefully received flowers

ZaZathecat Fri 17-Jun-16 09:28:28

Maybe something like this? I'm no fashion expert though!

I really just wanted to comment on your username. Was it inspired by Waitrose? I always have a chuckle when I see their 'essential' smoked salmon, 'essential' tiramisu etc. Not sure if they do essential champagne.

EssentialHummus Fri 17-Jun-16 09:53:22

Where are those from ZaZa? I'll check them out.

Yes, my username was inspired by Waitrose's silly range of essentials. I particularly like "Essential" sea salt and kelp shower gel grin

ZaZathecat Fri 17-Jun-16 10:31:06

ASOS

There are a few others in that ghillie style that might look good too.

BananaL0af Fri 17-Jun-16 10:49:04

Your dress is lovely, where did you get it from?

Perhaps some metallic shoes like this?

Or these?

Lastly these? All from Topshop.

EssentialHummus Fri 17-Jun-16 11:07:10

Thanks ZaZa and Banana - will go through all your links now. I have a day off next week, so might take myself to TopShop at Westfield.

I'm very proud to say that the dress was £25 from ASOS! (called something belted tea dress, I think.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now