Talk

Advanced search

Too good to be true? EZYPOPSY

(9 Posts)
friedhappy Thu 16-Jun-16 12:23:21

Im wondering whether anybody has any experience with www.ezypopsy.com there are lots of wonderful clothes at very low prices. I can't quite believe it.

Has anybody ordered successfully?

LaurieFairyCake Thu 16-Jun-16 16:58:09

When I click the link nothing happens - so dodgy

Pinkcadillac Thu 16-Jun-16 21:08:13

I believe its a scam - I almost fell for it when it was called something else

The dresses are lovely though.

friedhappy Fri 17-Jun-16 10:19:13

@LaurieFairyCake That's because I typed the address wrong it's actually www.ezpopsy.com . sad Sorry.

@Pinkcadillac When I do internet searches for opinions on the service, nothing comes up. Also I notice some dresses are listed twice with different names and different prices.

The dresses are so beautiful I have 13 in my basket, but I think I will give it a miss.

Thanks

DianaT1969 Fri 17-Jun-16 16:28:25

I wouldn't buy direct from China. You don't have any return or exchange rights. Long wait for delivery, plus sizing is unlikely to be on an exact par with UK sizes.

PacificDogwod Fri 24-Jun-16 22:16:43

I've just looked at the site - did not follow the link from the MN pop-up, but typed the address.
The clothes are lovely, but there is NO information about the company.
How do you know they are based in China, Diana?

I am not really tempted to buy anything just now, but am intrigued as heck grin
And how did they end up advertising on MN??

iwantavuvezela Fri 24-Jun-16 22:22:36

I was going to post the same thing! Clothes look fabulous, but worried about ordering. If anyone does,could love to hear thoughts.

PacificDogwod Fri 24-Jun-16 22:35:26

Ok, in the 'About Us' bit there is indeed a Hong Kong address how did I not see that earlier?!

They seem to encourage PayPal as a payment method.

I am not a native English speaker myself, but their translator should go back to school…. grin

"Better still, we have an elite team, who are truly capable,dedicated, and flexible and demonstrate unparalleled expertise on a daily basis.
Our team caters to customers' need. We have a two-million customers base up to date.
As we consistently unlock new frontiers of overseas markets.
Customers from around the world benefit from our designed products by simply making a purchase via our website." grin

CoraPirbright Tue 07-Feb-17 10:33:42

Sorry to resurrect an elderly thread but just wanted to let anyone who is still interested know that I bought a dress from these guys in the summer. I thought - what is the worst that could happen - waste a small amount of money if its wrong (and keep a sharp eye on the cards just in case anything dodgy goes on). Anyway, the dress did take a while to arrive and it was squashed into a too-small bag so very creased but it is absolutely lovely and I am very pleased with it so I would consider buying again. No sign of anything dodgy happening on my card so happy days!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now