Talk

Advanced search

Where am I going wrong with eye make up?

(2 Posts)
Trickymoments Wed 15-Jun-16 21:10:25

I've never bothered with eyeshadow but in the last few months I've wanted to make more effort with my make up for work so bought the Nakedbasics2 pallette. I like the colours and the fact they are natural and not glittery.

I've got a clinque eye primer which I have to say is not great. It's hard to get much product on the applicator and when it goes on it's kind of bitty and not easy to apply evenly.

Anyway once it's on I apply the eyeshadow. I like the colour but it seems to emphasise the wrinkles that are starting to appear in my 41 year old eyelids. It's particularly in the inner corners.

Basically I would like to know the best way of applying eye make up for a nice groomed look but without emphasising the crepey eyelids. Should I just ditch the eyeshadow altogether?

Eliza22 Thu 16-Jun-16 08:29:18

I'd go to one of the counters like Bobbi brown and ask for some advice. Take your Nakeds with you. They'll probably do a basic eye look and use their shades but, if it's a quiet period will be happy just to help, in my experience.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now