show me your summer coat / blazer / jacket

(11 Posts)
Glamorousglitter Wed 15-Jun-16 00:02:36

Looking for inspiration.

Need a summer coat/ blazer / jacket / throw
...... Something!

Am in Ireland, so it s cooler in evenings, some days there s rAin

I need something that s not too dressed up but that I will feel stylish in all the same.
I wear mostly jeans and casual skirts (tube / a line)

phoolani Wed 15-Jun-16 00:39:52

This is my summer coat www.allsaints.com/women/coats/allsaints-emil-mac/?colour=4355&category=117
God, I luffs it! It go with everything and elevates anything to stylish. Am totally in love with it. Best impulse buy ever. It's longer on me because I'm a short arse, but I think it looks better longer.

junebirthdaygirl Wed 15-Jun-16 08:44:09

In lreland. Saw a blazer in Pamela Scott reduced from 110 to 25. Perfect with jeans. Navy with white. Sounds awful but really lovely. Good quality. Good fit.

Bexicles Wed 15-Jun-16 09:24:31

www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0368152007.html this from H&M.

Glamorousglitter Fri 17-Jun-16 21:22:38

Oh thanks. Sorry for not coming back sooner. Am planted on the sofa with a hot honey and lemon throbbing head and sore throat. confused
Feeling a little sorry for myself maybe some online browsing would be good.
The all saints one is lovely, but I had something similar a few years ago, and I just couldn't get on with it. It never hung right and got in the way and I felt it just wasn't right for me - though I love them one others - I actually tried that all saints one on last April.

Glamorousglitter Fri 17-Jun-16 21:24:09

LOVE this from ASOS!
http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6335021

rumama Fri 17-Jun-16 21:36:08

Bexicles what is the sizing like on the h&m jacket?

MamehaSan Fri 17-Jun-16 21:44:25

phoolani, that allsaints coat looks lovely... but has it got short sleeves? I can't make out if they're just styled that way for the photos or if they're full length (been looking for a coat like that myself, but I really, really don't get coats with short sleeves. If it's cold / wet enough to require a coat, I don't want my arms out!)

Nettletheelf Fri 17-Jun-16 22:44:21

You need this jacket in your life. I've worn mine to death. Washes beautifully, too.

www.marksandspencer.com/4-pockets-tailored-fit-parka-with-stormwear/p/p22443010?image=SD_01_T49_7144_Y0_X_EC_90&color=BLACK&prevPage=plp

Glamorousglitter Fri 17-Jun-16 23:47:56

I m not sure

I tried a parka in reiss too but it still looked wrong on me
The h and m one though lovely is too slouchy too

Ahhhhh

phoolani Sat 18-Jun-16 00:02:03

Mame - on me the sleeves sit just above my wrist; obviously my arms aren't as long as the model's! I like it, I think nothing makes a coat/jacket look cheap/weird more than over long sleeves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now