Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone go clubing or know anything about bounce or fashion - i need help!

(10 Posts)
iamhopeless Mon 13-Jun-16 21:56:20

Hi all knowledgeable people

I am completely out of my depth,

I'm going out to a bounce club for a evening. I haven't been clubbing for years (actually not since I used to work in them)

I was really looking forward to it now totally dreading when I realised I don't have anything to wear!

I'm a size 14 tall, busty, hour glass shape with flabby arms and a twin mums tummy following an emc good legs and I'm ok in heels.

My normal style is a bit edgy, I have piercing, funky hair, but not out there in terms of fashion.

Please can someone make a suggestion as to what sort of clothes I could try?

I don't want to look out of place ( i know no one will care but I either rock edgy mum or suited boss) like I've made an effort but also want to have a fab time without worry about wardrobe malfunction

Please

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Mon 13-Jun-16 22:45:12

What's a Bounce club?! That probably tells you how helpful I'm going to be grin

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Mon 13-Jun-16 22:46:08

I'd wear skinny jeans, a nice drapey top and heels. Hair up as I remember how sweaty I used to get dancing all night.

iamhopeless Mon 13-Jun-16 22:47:48

Bounce is a type of hip hop from New Orleans, sort of house / hip hop was rather informal way back when

iamhopeless Mon 13-Jun-16 22:48:38

Hairs no problem it's short very short.

Oldraver Mon 13-Jun-16 22:51:01

Anything goes....jeans and t-shirt would be ok ,and shoes you can dance in.

Oldraver Mon 13-Jun-16 22:52:35

Bounce is a type of hip hop from New Orleans, Really ? I must be very out of the loop as my idea of 'Bounce' is very different..

Oldraver Mon 13-Jun-16 22:57:46

I've just looked on YouTube...forgive me I am VERY old grin

LadyMumble Mon 13-Jun-16 23:06:30

There are loads of short length dungarees in shops at the moment, they would be comfy to dance around in and not too hot. You could wear with a contrasting vest underneath, block heels, and loads of jewellery to funk the whole look up, perhaps a long statement necklace and some bracelets. Sounds like a good fun night, enjoy yourself wine

iamhopeless Mon 13-Jun-16 23:19:54

Oldraver sorry but I'm really nosy what was your idea of bounce?

Ladymumble that's an idea I hadn't thought of, off to have a look at the shops

I was thinking maybe combats either rolled up with heels or long with converse. But have no idea of the top my days of flashing my abs are well over :-(

I'm really looking forward to it not been out dancing in an age

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now