Talk

Advanced search

flip flops

(10 Posts)
Likeaninjanow Mon 13-Jun-16 15:06:31

Inspired by some sandal threads, anyone up for a chat about flip flops? I LOVE flip flops and wear them all summer.

I currently have some plain black havianas & a sparkly gold pair. I have 2 pairs of Fit Flops, but don't find them all that comfy, and I have a gold pair of Revs, which have loads of Heath benefits listed. The Revs are lovely as they massage your feet - something to do with reflexology.

What kinds do you all like?

user1465827507 Mon 13-Jun-16 15:20:35

I really like striped navy blue & white flip flops!

Likeaninjanow Mon 13-Jun-16 15:28:14

Ooh, they sound lovely & nautical! Where do you get those?

Likeaninjanow Mon 13-Jun-16 16:08:19

Oops - spotted typo! Should have said the Revs have Health benefits!

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Mon 13-Jun-16 17:13:13

I love my nude colour rafia ones from Accessorize. They have little sparkly gold and silver beads sewn on the straps. No health benefits I'm afraid, but they look pretty. smile

Fabellini Mon 13-Jun-16 17:20:36

Havaianas all the way here. They are the comfiest by far, and I wear them all summer. I have black, white, gold, silver, pink, navy blue, lilac, leopard, brown, iridescent ones that I got from their own shop in Downtown Disney last summer, and rose gold sandal ones from there too. I probably won't need to buy any more for about a decade grin

Likeaninjanow Mon 13-Jun-16 18:10:24

Nothing wrong with a bit of sparkle ilost - love a bit of bling.

I also love havianas fabellini, but have been trying others lately just to compare. I think I'll need to get myself some leopard have though, they sound right up my street.

The revs are worth a look. I've been wearing them as slippers around the house because they're so comfy. Not sure how to link...http://revsstore.com

Fabellini Tue 14-Jun-16 12:35:38

Leopard Havaianas here smile

Likeaninjanow Tue 14-Jun-16 13:24:47

Nice, thanks!

BringMeTea Tue 14-Jun-16 14:14:37

Big flipflop fan here. Have spent last 10 years in little else as living in tropics. Now back in UK am struggling! I really, really miss wearing them every day. About 7 pairs of havaianas on the go. Prefer the slim style though the thicker thongs tend to be comfier with their thicker soles.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now