Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for navy culottes

(11 Posts)
suzib Sun 12-Jun-16 21:28:22

Looking for a dressy pair for a day out with the girls... Something with not too much fabric at waist, that would look good with heels.

Stanley38 Sun 12-Jun-16 21:40:18

Ooooh I few broke bought a pair out of Karen Millen and they are just gorgeous. The way the material falls is lovely. I paired them with blocky heels and a white T-shirt also from KM. Will look for link.

Stanley38 Sun 12-Jun-16 21:41:04

* I just bought a pair...

Autocorrect sorry!

Stanley38 Sun 12-Jun-16 21:46:08

www.karenmillen.com/gb/womens/clothing/trousers-and-jumpsuits/wide-leg-culottes/015605.html?dwvar_015605_color=06

I randomly have this photo as I sent to a friend for her opinion! haven't got a pic of me wearing them with heels though but they do look good with heels too.

suzib Sun 12-Jun-16 22:07:47

Ooo Stanley38 they are lovely!! Thank you. Is the white KM top past season? I like that too. Can't see it online.

Whatthefoxgoingon Sun 12-Jun-16 22:31:14

WANT.

Stanley38 Sun 12-Jun-16 22:41:24

I bought them together about a month ago in store... Maybe top has gone :-(
They are my first pair of culottes and I'm amazed how versatile they are. Dress up, dress down, heels, flats etc

libertydoddle Sun 12-Jun-16 23:48:50

For a cheaper option try Uniqlo. I bought a navy pair there about 6 weeks ago for £9.99 and have worn them twice a week since then. V flattering and versatile.

lurkingfromhome Mon 13-Jun-16 00:01:55

Ooh liberty, I bought the Uniqlo ones too but haven't yet worn them. Was planning on giving them their maiden voyage tomorrow but need a bit of inspiration. What are you wearing with them?

libertydoddle Mon 13-Jun-16 00:14:45

Favourite is wearing them with Jigsaw boxy cream and kakhi Breton with beige superga.

Also for work with leopard print loafers, silk cream top and cropped Zara jacket. Or with Zara silk shirt and cropped cardi. I think fitted or boxy shaped top works well. Brogues, loafers and trainers all look good. I haven't tried heels ( but I rarely wear them).

lurkingfromhome Mon 13-Jun-16 07:01:13

Excellent, thanks flowers. I'm practically living in supergas at the moment so will give them a shot today.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now