Semi permanent eyebrows

(5 Posts)
Cazz81 Sun 12-Jun-16 20:36:50

since birth of my son, I have been loosing the hair on my eyebrows and its now becoming non existent. Can anyone recommend where best to get semi permanent eyebrows done in London and your experience if you have done so? Many thanks

biscuitkumquat Sun 12-Jun-16 20:39:09

I'm in Scotland, so can't help you with a recommendation, but I can wholly recommend Micro-blading.

My eyebrows were fairly non-existant after over-plucking in the 80's.

I've had them done twice (they need topped up after 12/18 months)

Cazz81 Sun 12-Jun-16 22:05:54

Thanks. Do you still put make up on top of it or does it look pretty natural on bare face?

ladedah Sun 12-Jun-16 22:31:08

there's a girl on Facebook under a name like loretta brows who does micro landing at home from Windsor - £125 first time then £50 for top-ups. her photos always look amazing and I'm deciding whether to get it done, meant to be saving for a house deposit though...

Buddahbelly Mon 13-Jun-16 07:17:50

On a side note OP, what you're experiencing is a problem with your thyroid levels, so Id go the gp as son as possible and ask them to check them out.

I had exactly the same when my son was born a few years ago, eyebrows started disappearing, every time Ii washed more would come off. I use soap & beauty eyebrow powder but like you am sick of them and considering microblading too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now