Talk

Advanced search

Anything worth getting from Next with £10 off £15 voucher?

(10 Posts)
BayLeaves Sun 12-Jun-16 14:39:44

Got a voucher for '£10 off your first online order over £15' when I bought a dress in store the other week. It's valid til July. I know Next isn't the most popular place shop on MN/S&B but I'm just wondering if there's anything worth getting from Next seeing as I have this voucher?

midnightmoomoo Sun 12-Jun-16 14:43:41

If you have kids their school uniform is very good!

MitzyLeFrouf Sun 12-Jun-16 14:45:48

I like their perfumes especially the Just Pink one. It's a ringer for Ralph Lauren's Romance.

BayLeaves Sun 12-Jun-16 14:50:22

Oh yes, forgot about kids stuff! I only have a 2 year old DS. God I'm clearly a selfish mother... Last time I made a thread like this about a Boden voucher a few people recommended kids stuff and it didn't even cross my mind - all I had in mind was a nice treat for myself! grin

Itscurtainsforyou Sun 12-Jun-16 18:58:37

I have scopula of long linen-mix tshirts from next that I really like

Itscurtainsforyou Sun 12-Jun-16 18:59:16

Scopula?? "A couple"

maggiethemagpie Sun 12-Jun-16 19:12:57

Plenty of kids stuff eg tshirt multipacks around the 15 mark, so 5 for a pack of 3 or 4 with the discount

LadyAntonella Sun 12-Jun-16 21:09:36

Leggings! If you wear them that is. They are really good from there. I don't really rate Next in general but love their leggings.

SauvignonPlonker Mon 13-Jun-16 16:48:26

If you can hang on to your voucher for a month or so, the Next sale is usually on at the end of July. Most items have around a 50% reduction. I always spend loads in homewares & children's clothing.

HappinessLivesHere Mon 13-Jun-16 20:38:19

Leggings, denim leggings, linen trousers, some lovely ballet pumps, new PJs?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now