Talk

Advanced search

leggings and tunic dress for traveling?

(8 Posts)
OhYouBadBadKitten Sun 12-Jun-16 12:53:32

I'm looking for a really comfy travel outfit. I've not worn leggings since my 20s and I am quite far from my 20s now! I'm size 8 average height. Off shopping this afternoon, but it's not my last chance.
Can people point me in the right direction please. I'm a rare visitor to this section as I'm a right numpty with clothes and therefore only usually buy when desperate.

I think the combo of tunic dress and leggings sounds like a nice option.

OhYouBadBadKitten Sun 12-Jun-16 12:54:21

I especially want it to be comfy around my tummy as it seems to rebel with fitted stuff around it at the moment and go all crampy.

pseudonymity Sun 12-Jun-16 13:40:43

Leggings sometimes get a bad press on here! Probably good for travelling, just make sure that they aren't too tight around the middle. H&M harem pants are really comfy too: www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0186372026.html

LuckySantangelo1 Sun 12-Jun-16 13:45:00

I often wear that kind of thing when travelling. And if going somewhere hot I make sure the dress/tunic is long enough & that my legs are tanned so that I can whip the leggings off before getting off the plane.

junebirthdaygirl Sun 12-Jun-16 13:51:05

Next have lovely harem pants in nice colours which would be lovely for travelling. Not answering your question but have a look.

OhYouBadBadKitten Sun 12-Jun-16 14:03:30

Thanks, I'll check out harem pants. What sort of top to go with them?

Weather at where we are going is likely to be a bit dubious! It might be warm though!

OhYouBadBadKitten Sun 12-Jun-16 14:09:19

I just found an mn thread on harem pants. Will definitely try some!

OhYouBadBadKitten Sun 12-Jun-16 15:53:51

Successful trip - thanks for your advice smile
Harem pants and fitted t-shirt way easier to find than a nice tunic!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now