Talk

Advanced search

Nice t shirts for skinny 15 yo boy?

(8 Posts)
2madboys Sat 11-Jun-16 17:45:22

Anyone got any ideas? He likes logos but not necessarily names iyswim? Johnnie B sold out of any he likes and wanting something a bit nicer than last year's Primark!

vintagechick43 Sat 11-Jun-16 17:54:00

My Ds also 15 likes topman they do xxs, also likes asos or jack wills.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 11-Jun-16 17:59:08

My skinny 16yo doesn't give a whit what he wears (as his choice of clothes testifies, he looks like he dresses in the dark blush )
Even my fashion conscious DD has given up on him ......

He's in this years Primark, got some nice striped Ts (thin stripes) or I look in sports shops for branded clothes (though I have no clue what's 'in' , I need DD input there)
Plain Tshirts are pretty much of a muchness, my DS is growing quicker than he wears things out,

lennonj Sat 11-Jun-16 18:41:27

H and M are good for boys, either in the boys section 14+ size or in the men's they start at xs and are only just big enough for my skinny 14 year old!

My skinny 19 year old dd2 lives pretty much exclusively in boys' or extra small men's t-shirts. She gets them from: Primark, Vans, Urban Outfitters, plus film and band t's from Amazon.

BeJayKayven Sat 11-Jun-16 19:37:13

Hollister t shirts are great (and wash lovely) We buy them up in the frequent sales

JackandDiane Sat 11-Jun-16 19:48:42

h and m mens

2gorgeousboys Sat 11-Jun-16 22:14:42

My skinny 16 year old wears t shirts from Primark, Jack and Jones, River Island and Ralph Lauren.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now