Talk

Advanced search

What do you wear Saturday night to the pub?

(9 Posts)
TrafficJunkie Fri 10-Jun-16 21:55:44

I've just had to get rid of a load of my clothes.
The stuff I have left (not much) I wear everyday and I don't feel "special" in any of it, if you know what I mean!
So - what do you wear?
I'm not a heels girl, and I feel too fat/short for most skirts.
I'm a size 16 most of the time.
I also prefer to hide my tummy if I can.
I'm going out with a man friend and I'm single and looking!! So I want to dress appropriately for that 😂
Any suggestions out there? 😊

BlueEyedWonder Fri 10-Jun-16 22:06:44

I'm off out to the pub for meal and drinks with DH tomorrow night. I'm wearing Topshop blue/black Jamie skinnys, Dune leopard print heels, Zara blue and white stripe cold shoulder top and Gap neon pink leather belt.

TrafficJunkie Fri 10-Jun-16 22:54:27

Sounds lovely. I have some dark green skinnys that I could dress up with a top. I have some pretty lacey style ballet flats. It's tops I struggle to find.
I'm not a print person most of the time, and I like to look a little punk/rock!

evileyes Fri 10-Jun-16 23:01:34

I'm also a 16 and tonight to the pub I wore this top and trousers ink{http://www.next.co.uk/g31124s2#438239\www.next.co.uk/g31124s2#43823]]9} not remotely punk/rock I'm afraid but the top is very flattering, love the ruched waist.

evileyes Fri 10-Jun-16 23:03:07

Oh balls, that didn't work, obviously too many wines at the pub, I'll try again

trousers

evileyes Fri 10-Jun-16 23:03:50

The Boden top is the orange one.

Last week I wore -

pointed flats
black skinnies rolled to 7/8ths
black silk cami
snakeprint cropped drapey jacket thing

We rarely go anywhere 'dressy' though, so usually I'm in skinnies and ankle boots, or even Converse.

EatShitDerek Fri 10-Jun-16 23:11:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LavenderSugar Fri 10-Jun-16 23:32:50

In summer, a linen blazer and cami top, skinny jeans and wedge heels or more casual heeled sandals.

When the weather gets a bit colder, I swap the blazer for a biker and a big scarf, and the sandals for Chelsea boots.

Generally 'nice top and jeans'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now