Wedding outfit

(5 Posts)
BrightandEarly Mon 06-Jun-16 22:40:39

I've lost a bit of weight (about 7-8kg) and have a wedding coming up this summer. I'd love to look all glamorous and elegant while carrying around two small DC

I'm still not very slim though, a size 12 now, 1.70m tall. Don't like my tummy or my upper arms, legs ok. I'm blonde and very fair.

I'm not a great shopper and don't know where to start! Any tips for outfits? I secretly would love a jumpsuit (something like this: http://m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Jumpsuit-with-Wrap-And-Self-Tie/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6436061&cid=20983&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=50&sort=-1&clr=Salmon&totalstyles=413&gridsize=3&unjttt_v_frompage=0) but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't suit me in real life, only in my head.

Happy to spend up to about £200, cannot wear heals so must suit flats / sandals, possibly low wedges.

Where to start???

IsItGinTimeYet Mon 06-Jun-16 22:56:08

DH and I were at a wedding last weekend. A friend wore THIS green dress. I was amazed when she said where she got it and how much it cost! She is 5'5", pale and blonde. She wore her hair curled and loose with a fantastic black fascinator, pointed toe kitten heels from zara, a clutch and statement necklace.
She looked a amazing!

BrightandEarly Mon 06-Jun-16 23:19:47

Wow that is a lovely dress and a bargain! They only have a 10 left in the green, pondering whether I can lose another few kg by August! Or whether the red would suit me, it's not as special though...

IsItGinTimeYet Tue 07-Jun-16 12:21:32

Thats a shame, the green is lovely. How about the mauve?

IsItGinTimeYet Tue 07-Jun-16 12:22:37

They have 12's in the green now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now