Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for strapless bra for wedding day

(7 Posts)
Daisyandbabies Mon 06-Jun-16 19:12:05

Hi all,

Getting married next month, dress came in today which was fabulous but chest looks flat as a pancake. I was a 32c before pregnancy but after stopping breastfeeding, I'm more of a small b.
Any recommendations for a strapless bra from small boobied ladies like me? Thanks!

blue2014 Thu 09-Jun-16 20:43:55

Wonderbra - it's ace, used it for my wedding

coppergrey Thu 09-Jun-16 21:04:18

Another vote for Wonderbra - it was a 'last resort' option for me after I tried about 50 different bras, all of which showed under my dress. But the Wonderbra was perfect and so comfortable!

Gardencentregroupie Thu 09-Jun-16 21:05:16

Oh I came to say Wonderbra too! They make the best strapless bras by a country mile.

tigerdog Thu 09-Jun-16 21:09:51

Calvin Klein do a nice strapless padded one in ivory. Lovely fit, and as I understand it they vary the padding so there is a bit more in the smaller cups.

Daisyandbabies Thu 09-Jun-16 21:15:00

Thanks ladies! I was a major cheap skate after getting no replies on here and went to Primark...bra flattens my boobs like pancakes confused Going back to try it on with the dress tomorrow and if it's no good, will get the Wonderbra grin

blue2014 Fri 10-Jun-16 08:24:33

I'm a cheapskate too but the wonderbra is worth that extra cost

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now