Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any botox recommendations in the Reading area?

(13 Posts)
TFIBedtime Sun 05-Jun-16 21:10:43

I think I'm going to do it. I have deep 11s and am fed up with looking grumpy all the time. No one I know has had botox (or admits to having it), so I can't go on a personal recommendation. I'm really looking for as natural an effect as possible. Anybody have personal experience of clinics in the Reading area?
Thank you.

DragonRojo Sun 05-Jun-16 22:29:08

I know a good one in Wokingham, if that's of any help

Disabrie22 Sun 05-Jun-16 23:37:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TFIBedtime Mon 06-Jun-16 11:38:27

Thank you Dragon. I would really rather go closer to home, but thanks anyway.
I had lots of notifications of posts but very few posts. Recommendations are allowed aren't they? Or am I committing a MN faux pas?

Disabrie22 Mon 06-Jun-16 14:06:50

Message me - I know a good one

Laniakea Mon 06-Jun-16 15:01:25

I use Rachel Weyl - as does my mum & several of her friends oh & my SIL - I'm very happy with her.

RayofSun Tue 07-Jun-16 23:28:52

I would highly recommend Bob Khanna in Reading. Have seen some of his results and they are great.

TFIBedtime Wed 08-Jun-16 08:09:22

Thank you. I will google him.

snowvelvet Wed 08-Jun-16 11:31:20

Chiltern Medical, based in Reading town centre with another branch in Goring. Slightly more expensive, but it's done by a lovely Irish Doctor called Dr Munally.

TFIBedtime Wed 08-Jun-16 14:30:55

I saw Dr Munally for a consultation for something else (which I didn't go ahead with). He seemed very nice but he just talked at me in high speed which put me off, I didn't feel very listened to. Did I just get him on a bad day? Are his results worth persevering?

snowvelvet Thu 09-Jun-16 07:45:09

I think he's got into that habit because he does it so much... But I do know what you mean! The results are definitely worth it, my 11's gradually faded (I always forget how long it takes to lock in).

Otherwise, I cannot remember the name of the clinic based at the mad star, but I have had friends go there. I was just being picky and wanting someone medically trained to doctor level.

TFIBedtime Thu 09-Jun-16 08:18:01

Thank you Snowvelvet. That's really helpful.

snowvelvet Thu 09-Jun-16 08:37:07

That was the mad stad, obviously. Silly auto correct. When you do get it done, remember to keep wiggling and raising your eyebrows. The only noticeable part of having it done for the first few days is the tiny, and I mean tiny pin pricks, where it is injected. It does take two weeks to fully settle. I have pics on my camera roll that show the gradual change. Vain, me? blush

Do go back for the check up that is done two weeks after. Though I've never needed it with him as the results were superb. Glad to help. No one knew what I had done and I wasn't going to tell. I did get a lot of you look really well comments though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now