Talk

Advanced search

Boots No7 Fanomenal Lash Serum-anyone tried?

(4 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 05-Jun-16 12:52:01

Or should I look elsewhere?

DD has asked for lash serum ( teenager) I looked online. This is £18 so a good price compared to other brands.
I have some Boots Points or I can get Double Points and maybe buy 2 things and get the free gift.................

thecatfromjapan Sun 05-Jun-16 12:54:50

Totally off-topic but ... what did the word 'phenomenal' ever do to them that Boots felt they had to come up with the mangling that is 'Fanomenal'? It's grim. sad

thecatfromjapan Sun 05-Jun-16 12:56:08

Back on-topic: Boots are pretty good with their beauty products. I'd imagine that's a great choice.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 05-Jun-16 13:11:49

I guess they think Fan as in when you bat your eyelashes it'll be like being fanned?? smile

To think, they pay someone to sit and think up these names.
I pity the poor soul at OPI who looks at a bottle of red nail varnish with a bit of shimmer and thinks "We've had this sort of colour for the last eight years and I have to think of a new name. Not only that, it has to fit their 'theme' "

I'll give it a go. (Might buy two, my lashes are sparsh, DD won;t share , and it's not hygienic to share anyway)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now