Supermarket bargains! Want to see what I bought in George today?

(8 Posts)
BeJayKayven Fri 03-Jun-16 20:20:22

I'm so impressed with their quality this year, proper linen and cotton things.
I got soft stretch denim shorts that have lovely embroidered stitching, a cotton broderie anglaise lined sundress (lovely on) and a thickish long linen shirt which will be also great open over a vest.

Tate15 Fri 03-Jun-16 20:26:53

I like that dress. Is the lining cotton?

TwoAndTwoEqualsChaos Fri 03-Jun-16 20:29:37

They had some lovely looking Summer bits when I was last in. They keep nothe having some wide-legged cotton trousers in my size and I keep forgetting to check online. There were some lovely looking denim and broiderie anglaise bits.

BeJayKayven Fri 03-Jun-16 20:41:35

Tate yes I think so - according to the label the only bit not cotton is the lace trim around the hem.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 03-Jun-16 21:05:45

I had a looksie on the G@A website - like the crochet backed maxi dresses, might have a look instore.

Oldraver Sat 04-Jun-16 00:08:52

I bought a lovely linen rich shift dress in there this week for £18...they had a plain coloured version but I had to get the flowery one

Oldraver Sat 04-Jun-16 00:12:11

This is the same design but mine was cream with a riot of flowers.

They also had exactly the same in a plain colour..and I think I've seen another colourway. Its not lined but is a nice weight not to be too see through

BeJayKayven Sat 04-Jun-16 00:32:16

That is lovely, shifts are sooo flattering.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now