Talk

Advanced search

St. Tropez In Shower Tanner

(11 Posts)
Whyarethebestnamestaken Fri 03-Jun-16 09:34:47

I have read some good things about this but is it as good as it sounds? I think the medium one gets better results than the light though?

Can it be used on the face as I sometimes find with normal tanning lotion that it settles in my large pores around the nose and then looks like little dirty bits

Liiinooo Fri 03-Jun-16 09:54:10

There was a thread about this a couple of days ago. Opinions are very divided.

HappenstanceMarmite Fri 03-Jun-16 10:39:29

I bought it. Loved the theory/idea behind it. But...it didn't give me any colour and it stank

Was very disappointed.

Fuzzypeggy Fri 03-Jun-16 12:27:12

I love it, no streaks but does wry gradually build colour so don't expect to see anything straight away

RattusRattus Fri 03-Jun-16 12:33:32

Tried it. Colour was ok but the hanging around for three minutes before washing it off was annoying. I was cold and wet. Didn't like the smell either.

Whyarethebestnamestaken Fri 03-Jun-16 15:44:44

Well I bought the medium one today so will see how I get on in the shower in the morning.

I don't mind if it takes a few days to show up but I am trying to think what to do with 3 chilly minutes and will probably do some super hair conditioning (multi tasking) LOL.

Whyarethebestnamestaken Tue 07-Jun-16 10:07:10

Well I have now used it for 3 consecutive days and thought there was not much improvement but this morning as I got out of the shower I noticed a bit not rinsed off properly and removed with towel and am left with a brown patch and then found a few more.

This morning I tried to do a better job but am a bit disappointed to be honest but will keep at it.

Lilacpink40 Tue 07-Jun-16 10:10:03

The gradual build up StTropez moisturiser is a bit heavy but works well.

Whataboutwhathuh Fri 10-Jun-16 09:40:44

The in shower stuff is rubbish. Truly worst fake tan product I have ever tried. It does nothing unless you miss a bit and then you are stained for weeks.

Lyndie Fri 10-Jun-16 09:49:47

I liked it. But then I am very pale and didn't want a deep tan. Their gradual tan moisturiser is very good.

realhousewifeoffitzrovia Fri 10-Jun-16 09:53:43

I agree with Whataboutwhathuh - truly the worst fake tan product I have ever tried.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now