Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Beloved Stila CC cream discontinued....help me find a replacement please

(10 Posts)
NoMoreStickers Fri 03-Jun-16 08:18:01

I am hooked on Stila CC cream and now they've only gone and snatched it away. I can't find any stock so am going to have to move on ..... 😩

I've tried BB creams (Rimmel, Avon) and tinted moisturiser (Bobbi Brown) but they all seem a bit thick, chalky, yellow.

I'm v pale and pink and the Stila (which is v fluid and green tinged, turning to flesh coloured on application) was just enough to remove shine and high colouring without looking like a mask.

Stila do other similar bases but I haven't tried the consistency as usually order their products online. I've also tried the Nars tinted moisturiser at the counter and am tempted but not sure.

Does anyone know of a similar light/redness toning/shine dimming product that isn't like polyfilla?

NoMoreStickers Fri 03-Jun-16 17:25:21

Please, anyone have a CC cream they love that I can love too?!

SnoopDoggyDogg Fri 03-Jun-16 20:16:50

I love their One Step Correct. Blends really easily and tones down redness. Also makes my foundation look smoother and lasts longer.

andadietcoke Fri 03-Jun-16 20:26:02

I use the Estée Lauder CC cream. Makes me look less dead after a long flight and when I'm brave enough to go without makeup.

ilovetosleep Fri 03-Jun-16 20:27:13

Bourjois Cc cream is magic, in fact I was about to start a thread about it!

MinnieF1 Fri 03-Jun-16 21:22:48

Bourjois CC cream is a fave here too! Id say it's medium coverage.

NoMoreStickers Fri 03-Jun-16 21:39:57

Oooh lovely. Snoop.... Is the OneStep enough on its own?

I'll look up the bourjois and EL offerings

SnoopDoggyDogg Sat 04-Jun-16 09:04:42

Depends how much coverage you need. I have worn it alone just popping out to shop or dog walking as it really evens out your complexion and makes me look 'glowy'.
I use Max Factor Facefinity Compact over the top applied with a brush but even then I don't need as much of it if I've used the Stila beforehand.
I've never liked a CC cream/primer enough to go onto repurchasing it a second time but the One Step Correct, I definitely will.

ThomasHardyPerennial Sat 04-Jun-16 09:05:46

Another vote for Bourjois! It blends really well.

andadietcoke Sat 04-Jun-16 09:55:51

I might be converted!! Is it one shade? The nice thing about the EL one is that it adapts to your colour.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now