Talk

Advanced search

If you shop at Lindybop.....

(14 Posts)
Lenazabaglione Thu 02-Jun-16 23:23:06

and you returned anything, how long did it take to process? I returned two items last week using a courier. They were signed for last Thursday, but I haven't heard anything from Lindybop yet. I have emailed, but had no response. The online chat facility seems to have disappeared (or I can't find it!). I have also tried ringing, but line is permanently engaged. I guess the bank holiday has put things behind but just wondered how long it normally takes as I am waiting to make another order....

Summerdays11 Fri 03-Jun-16 07:28:01

Watching . Iv bought never had to return

RNBrie Fri 03-Jun-16 07:32:24

I find the Lindybop sizes weird, so I always order and return wrong sizes. Just checked my old emails and it looks like it was about 10 days between returning and getting an email confirmation of the return/refund and that's without a bank holiday.

fastdaytears Fri 03-Jun-16 07:33:35

It's been quicker than that for me but once I heard from PayPal before them I think. I've never had to ring them but they reply to emails really quickly IME

Lenazabaglione Fri 03-Jun-16 07:45:33

Ah, thanks. If it can take 10 days, I am just being very impatient!

It was because of the off sizing I made the return ( my usual size in their sweater was HUGE, but a jumper in the same size was perfect).

Summerdays11 Fri 03-Jun-16 07:49:43

Sorry to change subject but Iv only had the flare dresses what are the wiggle ones like ?are they very clingy ? I'm
A size 16 but more boobs and bum!

Summerdays11 Fri 03-Jun-16 07:50:23

Rnbrie do you find they are to big ?

Lenazabaglione Fri 03-Jun-16 07:57:58

Sorry, Summer, I've only bought tops from them, so can't help.

Forgot to say that they no longer do exchanges (according to the online chat I did), though the website still says that they do.

fastdaytears Fri 03-Jun-16 07:59:46

Their sizing is a bit all over the place it's true. The wiggle dresses are the most reliable though I'd say size-wise.

tracyshoes Fri 17-Jun-16 21:12:45

I returned black maybelle suit and reordered in peach. new suit arrived, lovely but after 21 days no sign of a refund. I've emailed, recieved 1 automated response, tried to phone, either engaged or doesn't ring, although today I did get through and was told I was no 3 in queue but after 30 mins I was losing the will to live and had to go back to work so gave up. Ive now contacted citizens advice and have started complaints procedure with trading standards. I should've read reviews on Trustpilot...... buyer beware

GirlOverboard Sat 18-Jun-16 03:14:32

Have a look at their Facebook page. Ever since the sale started there's been hundreds of complaints about slow refunds, messed up orders and poor customer service. They're normally a good company, but I think they've massively overstretched themselves with this sale.

Their website kept crashing during the sale and my order was processed twice. It took three weeks to get a refund on the duplicate order (and that was only after chasing them up). Judging by some of the Facebook comments they are slowly getting things sorted, so I'm sure you'll get your refund eventually.

akzh Tue 06-Sep-16 16:30:23

Can you return Lindy Bop to a US location since that's where I received it from? Their website gave me a United Kingdom address and USPS says it'll cost about $80 to ship it over there? Is there a better option?

DianaT1969 Tue 06-Sep-16 21:05:16

Are you sure there isn't a cheaper service from the States? Our company sends stuff to the States from the UK tracked & signed for around £14. I would have expected a similar rate in the other direction.

akzh Tue 06-Sep-16 21:55:23

UPS, FedEx, DHL & USPS websites all say $85-90 shipped to the UK. The box is 7lbs. I'm sure rates are cheaper for businesses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now