Talk

Advanced search

Uniqlo sizing

(7 Posts)
Kazplus2 Wed 01-Jun-16 20:14:54

I'm about to order a few things from uniqlo and was hoping someone could advise how tts they are. I'm a 12 in some clothes and a 14 in others. Got biggish boob's and that's where some 12s get too tight. Also, do they do free returns?

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 01-Jun-16 21:01:45

I'm a 14 top half (I haven't bought any of their trousers, just tops/jackets)

I buy a Large
I bought a jacket in XL but I have fiendisly long arms. Large would have fitted but I needed extra stretch room for driving.

I know lots of people say they size up generously though

SeaRabbit Thu 02-Jun-16 07:22:12

Their sizes are random - I always order 2 in different sizes, XS & S (am usually an 8 - 10) to be sure of fit when buying by post (prefer to pop in). I am quite flat chested and their shirts fit me, so not sure about if you have more on top. For the price the fit and quality are excellent.

ComaToes Thu 02-Jun-16 07:32:35

I'd say Medium is a 12, Large a 14. I find their tops do have boob room, but I buy the stretchy cotton ones, not sure about the others.

SesameSparkle Thu 02-Jun-16 07:33:39

I'm a 14 in places like m&s, monsoon, white stuff, but apple shaped so I've not got much of a waist to get into very tailored clothes. I take an M in knits, vests, pjs, thermals etc., and an L in fitted tops, jackets and dresses. Uniqlo trouser sizing is a complete mystery to me, even when shopping in store.

Rinceoir Thu 02-Jun-16 08:53:56

I'm a 12-14 hourglass shape. I take a medium in their tops/shirts. Bust is 32F. Trousers I need to try on each time as they seem to be a bit random (although I suspect it's more my massive thighs causing the problem depending on the cut!).

SeaRabbit Thu 02-Jun-16 13:41:06

No it's not you - the trousers in Uniqlo can fit me well but totally random sizing. I do find the trousers are flattering.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now