Talk

Advanced search

Where do pregnant women buy trousers?!

(11 Posts)
acsec Tue 31-May-16 20:01:06

I have been looking online at all trousers. I don't want skinny fit, I don't want leggings or jeans or tapered leg. I just want a pair of comfortable trousers that will fit my chunky thighs and bum.

Please help, or I'm destined to spend the next 4 months naked!

LadyAntonella Tue 31-May-16 20:09:45

I didn't! I gave up and wore skirts, leggings, jeans or dresses. Sorry, that's probably really unhelpful...

Scoopmuckdizzy Tue 31-May-16 20:10:30

Ladyantenella - same here!

SusanAndBinkyRideForth Tue 31-May-16 20:15:49

I actually find non pregnancy roll top yoga pants the most comfortable. One size up from sainsburies and they are still comfy now in the 3rd trimester and the black ones are smart enough for work (within reason) smile

None of the actual pregnancy trousers I have bought have been anything like as good quality, about 3 times the price, and generally uncomfortable in the 3rd trimester!

BikeRunSki Tue 31-May-16 20:21:04

Johor

BikeRunSki Wed 01-Jun-16 21:50:07

Ahhh! That was meant to say Jojo

acsec Sat 04-Jun-16 20:19:58

Yes! Jojo came up trumps! Thanks Bikerunski

dreamerlemur Sun 05-Jun-16 00:36:58

Found H and M good in the past.

MiaowTheCat Sun 05-Jun-16 18:16:27

I'm plus size to add to it - but I ended up living in some stretch jersey ones Next did that were like leggings in terms of comfort but looked a lot smarter along with my usual empire line cut tops. Also the supermarkets plain yoga type pants (I still quite often wear Asda's black basic ones as normal trousers now).

fandabbydozier Sun 05-Jun-16 19:26:53

I found jojo Maman Bebe best for work trousers. The most comfy jeans were from topshop.

EagleRay Sun 05-Jun-16 20:25:39

I got some black Isabella Oliver over bump work trousers off eBay and they were heaven. Then when they found out I was pregnant not long after ,my contract was terminated and had no need to wear them hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now