Talk

Advanced search

Have gotten dress- now need everything else๐Ÿ˜„

(6 Posts)
dingalong Mon 30-May-16 23:35:25

I've ordered this dress for a wedding but need a jacket or something, shoes etc

I saw the dress in daily mail ๐Ÿ˜Š But didn't like it with a pink jacket (can't wear that shade) - colouring think Julliane Moore.

EatShitDerek Mon 30-May-16 23:37:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BusyNothings Mon 30-May-16 23:40:38

Have you thought about a wrap? We got my mum a beautiful silver one with a blush tint for a wedding from TK MAXX beautiful and a bargain ;-) I would also go with simple shoes, silver or a blush/nude

dingalong Mon 30-May-16 23:49:07

I'd like something for outside the church in case it's cold. But don't wasn't to cover up

I bought these shoes - which my 6 year old daughter covets but they were to go with a plain silver coast skirt.

I think they might be too busy but how they sparkle ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ 

bojorojo Tue 31-May-16 00:00:13

You may need a jacket if it is a bit chilly. Or a pashmina style wrap. What shoes did LKB put with it? Zara have mid heel pale blue shoes and pale blue bags. Would this colour work? If you go for a wrap, just pick a colour you like in the fabric and go for it. There are some good online pashmina sellers that do loads of colours or maybe a cashmere short cardi that ties at the waist to maintain the fitted shape.

I hate boleros (cannot keep them looking neat as they flap about) but this may also be a possibility.

bojorojo Tue 31-May-16 00:05:04

I have looked on the LKB website and they recommend navy accessories. Would work well I think. They also suggest a blush coloured cardigan to match the blush pink colour in the dress. You cannot do better than this. It is very pale so I don't think it will be a problem with your hair colour. Looks fabulous, I think!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now