Flower girl shoes!

(7 Posts)
Givememorewine Fri 27-May-16 14:53:25

Hi ladies,

Hoping you can help me, I’m looking for a pair of shoes/sandals for my 6yo flower girl and running out of time as wedding is the end of June. I don’t have DCs of my own and don’t have a clue where to start looking! I’ve attached a pic of her dress, it’s quite simple but goes lovely with the bridesmaids dresses. Colours are ivory/dusky pink/lavender if that matters.

TIA x

AuntieStella Fri 27-May-16 16:59:54

Monsoon is always worth a look - they have white and off-white/cream (would be fine as Ivory) pretty much all the time, and then further colours by season. They also turn up regularly in eBay.

John Lewis usually have a good range (including satin shoes which can by dyed, but I'm not sure if you'll still have time for that).

CharlieSierra Fri 27-May-16 17:12:15

Monsoon have loads, but Next also have some ballerinas in lots of colours including sparkly and they are cheaper.

AuditAngel Fri 27-May-16 17:12:59

My girls wore these last summer these

RhinestoneCowgirl Fri 27-May-16 17:16:27

DD is flower girl in the summer. I have been instructed to buy silver ballet-style pumps from Next, they are glittery.

goddessofsmallthings Fri 27-May-16 17:17:59

Search 'flower girl shoes' on eBay. These have a detachable flower and a matching headband, but a simple ballet shoe style perhaps with a thin ankle strap (and worn without socks) would look good with the beautiful dress you've chosen for your flower girl:

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ivory-Girls-Child-Satin-Flower-Girl-New-Flat-Shoes-Bridesmaid-Wedding-Party-Prom-/152003745634?var=&hash=item2364211762:m:miro9FjxEyQ5nwwPs-qsk4A

JennyBunn Fri 27-May-16 17:19:50

Would these be ony good, Giveme? They're from H&M and are £9.99. DD has them in pink and they're lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now