This girls boobs....😧

(18 Posts)
Behooven Wed 25-May-16 19:38:38

I've been trawling eBay for vest tops and came across this, what's going on?

NorbertDentressangle Wed 25-May-16 19:39:50

Seems she's also selling a couple of space hoppers!

AyeAmarok Wed 25-May-16 19:41:01

Hopefully that's just a strange camera angle.

VikingVolva Wed 25-May-16 19:41:41

She doesn't look like only a girl!

I mean, I know some girls have district boobage by the time they're leaving primary. But it's still a bit of a shock to me that girls are that developed by the later teens.

nancy75 Wed 25-May-16 19:52:43

I think Phil and Grant Mitchell are hiding in her top

Implants. Bad ones.

Behooven Wed 25-May-16 20:30:29

I think I would ask for a refund

Asprilla11 Wed 25-May-16 20:33:23

I reckon you could ride a bike between those hills! grin

Tessticklesyourfancy Wed 25-May-16 22:10:49

Oh Lordy

glassgarden Wed 25-May-16 23:18:01

large implants coupled with low body fat and accentuated by the camera angle
I cant see the appeal but I understand it's a look that some seek deliberately

LazyCake Thu 26-May-16 08:15:18

At risk of getting flamed for being a sanctimonious misery-guts...

How is commenting on a woman's breasts because they look like this any different from commenting on them because they look strangely small, saggy, stretch-marked, weirdly big nipples, weirdly small nipples, and so on.

I would be mortified if a photo of me was being discussed online like this. Please stop assuming women who have had boob jobs are fair game.

DerelictMyBalls Thu 26-May-16 08:34:41

I was just about to post the same, LazyCake. Having been the object of ridicule for my breasts in the past, I don't have much of a sense of humour about this kind of point-and-laugh.

LazyCake Thu 26-May-16 08:53:25

Me neither, Derelict. I have extremely small and unusually shaped breasts that have caused me a great deal of shame and anxiety over the years. I have considered having an augmentation, but decided against it because of the scorn and ridicule that is heaped on women who do this. My sister has had breast surgery for very private reasons and as a result has been mocked by people she barely knows.

MsBojangles Thu 26-May-16 12:13:55

This individual seems proud of their breasts, not ashamed or anxious - presumably they paid good money to look like that.

For the record I also have implants, they don't look like that though I hasten to add. People are free to judge me as much as they want, doesn't affect me in the slightest, why would it?

squoosh Thu 26-May-16 12:24:31

Looks like the very worst example of plastic surgery.

glassgarden Thu 26-May-16 12:30:08

If she likes them what's the problem?

cathyandclaire Thu 26-May-16 12:35:10

I think she's got capsular contraction of her implants so that they've hardened and that together with low body fat has made them stand out like that.

Branleuse Thu 26-May-16 12:38:03

yeah, capsular contraction. She needs a re-op

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now