Talk

Advanced search

Perfume recommendation please

(10 Posts)
CeeBeeBee Wed 25-May-16 18:24:19

In the past, I have liked Tommy Girl Jeans, Hugo Boss (red box, circular bottle) for everyday In the summer, my favourite fragrance is Happy by Clinique. I fancy a change but nothing too unusual or strong. I like clean smelling scents iyswim. Also is there a reliable online shop that sells genuine perfumes?
Thanks in advance.

CeeBeeBee Wed 25-May-16 18:25:11

Meant to have a full stop after "everyday".

itstheyearzero Wed 25-May-16 20:24:22

D&G Light Blue is my favourite summer scent. M&S do a dupe of it that is almost exactly the same at about a third of the price, but I can't remember what it's called. I also like the original Ghost and Sensuous Noir, a few for you to try there!

teta Wed 25-May-16 20:41:57

All beauty is a brilliant online seller.Beauty spin and Perfume Click are also good.
Eclat d Arpège is a really likeable summer perfume.Clean perfumes often have a 'clean' musky base so look for this type of perfume.Other pretty ones for summer are Carven eau de toilette and the Verveine range by L'occitane.Also Calyx by Clinique is a fresh fruity wonderful perfume.

bojorojo Wed 25-May-16 21:19:40

Big vote for all beauty from me too. Best ranges and big discounts. At low prices, just let your imagination go with the flow. There is a description of each perfume.

CeeBeeBee Wed 25-May-16 21:50:39

Thank you for suggestions, I really appreciate it.

It'stheyearzero, I have wondered about the M and S dupes. Do they last as long as their genuine counterparts?

itstheyearzero Wed 25-May-16 22:11:21

Maybe not quite as long, but for the price you can afford to reapply often! This is the one...
www.marksandspencer.com/azure-breeze-eau-de-toilette-purse-spray-25ml/p/p22153063?prevPage=plp

CeeBeeBee Wed 25-May-16 22:38:42

Thank you. I think I'll have to visit M and S to see.

phoolani Wed 25-May-16 23:34:07

The Balenciaga rosa botanica (I think). Lovely and summery.

MissBattleaxe Thu 26-May-16 11:12:06

Sounds to me as if you like clean, light hesperides.

You could try:
Just about of any of the Elizabeth Arden Green tea range. I've yet to find a horrible one.

The Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Line: especially Teazzura
O de Lancome and ether of the flankers,
Estee Lauder Pleasures,
Clarins Eau Dynamisante
4160 Tuesdays Ealing Green

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now