cos sale... soon?

(8 Posts)
Justputyourshoesonnow Wed 25-May-16 12:19:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

botemp Wed 25-May-16 12:40:34

The Cos mid-season sale was a few weeks back but I wouldn't be surprised that the actual sale starts soon as H&M (their parent company) started theirs yesterday.

Justputyourshoesonnow Wed 25-May-16 12:50:51

botemp Wed 25-May-16 12:59:08

Are you signed up to their newsletter? They usually announce when it will start the day before, I think it usually starts on Wednesday or Thursday. Frustratingly though, the stuff I'm always eyeing are usually the things that don't go on sale angry.

ImYourWomanJonSnow Wed 25-May-16 13:58:36

Justputyourshoesonnow What do you like? Let's compare notes, there's a pair of trousers that I really like, they are basically leggings, so can't justify paying close to £70 for them, so waiting for the sale, and keeping fingers crossed they reduce them.

Justputyourshoesonnow Wed 25-May-16 15:01:37

hippiedays Wed 25-May-16 15:45:40

I just bought the olive green knee length wide dress. It is terrible on me, fine from the front but like a tent from the back. Such a shame as I really wanted it. The white cotton square top is the same. I thought it just might be too much for me (size s) but I saw it on a woman in the shop who is bigger than me and it made her look huge (she wasn't huge). Sometimes I wonder if they pin the clothes a little on the models. : (

hippiedays Wed 25-May-16 15:49:50

^ I meant returned not bought!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now