Talk

Advanced search

lush- what should I buy

(16 Posts)
TiddlesUpATree Tue 24-May-16 17:44:39

Have always avoided lush. The smell walking past is too overpowering for me. Recently read a thread on here about hair dye. It's amazing. The lovely lady gave me a catalogue. There's tonnes of gorgeous looking products and I fancy treating myself. Any recommendations? Have oily skin and am very pale.....

Littleconfettiblue Tue 24-May-16 17:48:52

Anything! I love Lush!

I love the shampoo called Big, as I have very thin limp hair, and it adds so much body and shine.

I also use the moisturiser called Celestial on my face every day.

One of their fresh face masks. Or anything!
Apart from a pink bath bomb which my DD tried and she ended up with her hands dyed pink for 2 days!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Tue 24-May-16 17:52:27

I'm not keen on the shampoo I bought (beer one ) or the solid shampoo bar (impossible to rinse out) but I love the cleanser "Ultrabland" , the lipscrubs (use in the shower, very messy) and I'm a Henna Convert after years of box dye.

My DC love the Bath Bombs (which are a 'mare to clean from the bath hmm after)

And I buy DD the pink bath cream (Snowfairy) at Christmas.

MelanieCheeks Tue 24-May-16 17:55:13

Olive Branch shower gel - smells just the right amount of mandarin.

Wiccy Magic Muscles for post-exercise rub downs.

Lemony Flutter for cuticles, knees, elbows.

SapphireStrange Tue 24-May-16 17:55:40

I like UltraBland (I have dry skin) and the lip scrubs.

And the lip balms. In the winter my lips were cracked and sore at the corners. Tried all manner of balms; nothing worked. The Key Lime Pie one from Lush sorted them out in about two days. They come in lots of flavours.

NickiFury Tue 24-May-16 17:59:47

Bath Bombs and melts - smell gorgeous and the scent lasts for ages.

Daddy O shampoo. Best shampoo I have ever used, quite expensive but worth it.

leedy Tue 24-May-16 18:28:05

R'n'B hair treatment/shine/leave-in conditioner/taming thing. Makes my mad hair look all curly and glossy, though does surround me with a powerful floral pong. 9 to 5 cleanser is great.

Oh, and Olive Branch shower gel is indeed gorgeous, and my kids love the bath bombs.

SlinkyVagabond Tue 24-May-16 18:35:28

Daddy o shampoo (but not conditioner)
Shampoo bars (rub on hands like soap) if you are flying they can go in handluggage. Toothy tabs ditto.
Powder, silky underwear or the shimmery one for evening.

dazzlingdeborahrose Wed 25-May-16 22:39:01

Ultrabland cleanser
Ceridwyn's cauldron bath melt
American something conditioner
Avobath
Dragons egg
Oh the list goes on and on

hollieberrie Wed 25-May-16 23:22:28

I always hated Lush too due to the overpowering smell envy but am a convert to the Ultrabland cleanser - its lovely.
Am considering the shampoo bars, i like minimal faff in the shower so they really appeal. My hair is pretty dry though so not sure if they'll suit me.

CharminglyGawky Wed 25-May-16 23:27:43

The comforter bubble bar is lovely (and I chop it into 3 pieces so I get 3 baths from it)

Also like their shampoo bars (jason and the argan oil smells amazing)

Ooh and if you have wavy hair they do a salt spray that actually smells nice!

Nabootique Thu 26-May-16 08:57:00

Shower gels, bubble bars and any bath bombs that don't have bloody petals or glitter in. I love the Herbalism cleanser. I also have oily skin and this stuff is lovely (doesn't smell nice though, just so you know). When I was a teen it was the only thing that helped my skin and I had had stuff on prescription.

IWannaHoldYourHand Thu 26-May-16 10:47:16

Imogen Rose perfume is lovely. The pink flamingos bubble bar is lovely and great for bubble baths. The mask of magnaminty is my favorite face mask.

KatharinaRosalie Thu 26-May-16 11:19:09

Shower body conditioners - you rub them on in the shower and rinse off, but they're moisturising like a body lotion.
Yuzu and cocoa bubble bar is my favourite

Elllicam Thu 26-May-16 11:32:12

Herbalism and Aqua marina face washes worked miracles on my oily face. Dream time bath melts are lovely.

DerelictMyBalls Thu 26-May-16 11:48:59

Ultrabland
Dream Cream
Rub Rub Rub
Twilight bath bomb

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now