Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone got/had pastel pink in their blonde hair?

(11 Posts)
indecisiveingrid Tue 24-May-16 12:16:08

I'm considering something like this >>

Pink Ombre

But unsure on how it will fade & if I can afford the upkeep ?

wonderpants Tue 24-May-16 12:20:55

It fades quick, but I put some pink into my conditioner and just leave it on 5 mins or so to refresh it!
I love my pink hair!

wonderpants Tue 24-May-16 12:21:37

PS I like adore raspberry. You only need a tiny bit mixed with conditioner to the brightness you want!

whattodoforthebest2 Tue 24-May-16 12:22:30

I think you could do that yourself with Bleach London pink colour - it would last about 2 weeks and gradually wash out. DD has used various colours of theirs (on her peroxide blonde hair) and they're very pretty.

indecisiveingrid Tue 24-May-16 12:51:36

Thank you!

wonder When you say you put some pink into your conditioner, do you mean pink hair dye? Cause I wasn't wanting an all over colour really.

whattodo I've seen the Bleach London dyes but not sure if I trust myself, I really just wanted it on the ends so would I mix up the dye then dip my ends into it? I suppose if it looks awful I could just wash it a few times? grin

wonderpants Tue 24-May-16 13:08:08

What colour have you got now?

The pinks I've used are very intense and you bring them to the shade you want by mixing with conditioner. Just slather it through the ends if that is only where you want it.

It does wash out quick so it doesn't matter if you don't get it right!

indecisiveingrid Tue 24-May-16 13:25:30

I've currently just got highlighted blonde hair.

Pantsalive Tue 24-May-16 14:45:56

There is a brilliant website and forum called Hair Crazy:
www.haircrazy.com/
where you'll get more information than you could ever require and people will help you down to the finest detail.

coppergrey Tue 24-May-16 14:47:44

I had very similar done in a salon... It washed out after about 3 washes, which to be fair they did tell me would happen. They gave me a little bottle of dye to top up with but I ended up using the Bleach pink shampoo and conditioner and had a general pink 'wash' for a few weeks. The Bleach stuff is really easy to use - just like normal shampoo and conditioner - and gives a lovely candy pink colour.

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Tue 24-May-16 14:50:39

It fades so quickly, I was having to dye my hair every week and it was a right faff. Next time I'll probably just use hair chalk

clarinsgirl Tue 24-May-16 17:31:57

It does look great but as others have said it does fade quickly. I have pink highlights in platinum hair at the moment. These are lasting better as it's the second time they've been done so I think colour on colour has given some staying power.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now