Holiday shampoo and conditioner

(7 Posts)
Pinkpiglet Mon 23-May-16 22:36:03

Hello

Can anyone recommend shampoo /conditioner or protection product for using whilst on holiday. We'll be in 30 degree heat and using swimming pools rather than the sea.
I have thick hair that is highlighted. It also has a tendency to be greasy at the roots.

Thanks very much for any recommendations.

Passthecake30 Tue 24-May-16 21:32:33

I use the sand sun & swim range from boots

KarenfromFinance Wed 25-May-16 07:15:46

I've highlighted hair and swim regularly. I use Philip Kingsley Swimcap on my hair as I swim (protects and conditions) , then Boots Sun, Swim and Gym shampoo for coloured hair in the shower after.

EmpressTomatoKetchup Wed 25-May-16 09:17:51

Loreal extraordinary oil contains a uv filter. Just don't put it on your roots!

KatieKateKat Thu 26-May-16 13:04:54

I'm going to bump this up to see if we get anymore suggestions as my hair goes horrid on holiday and I'd honestly never thought of using separate products to remedy it!

missmartha01 Thu 26-May-16 13:08:38

I always take Davines Nounou shampoo and conditioner because it works wonders and smells divine.

It's good at anytime of year. I would take a chlorine shampoo if I swam in pools, but I so rarely do it's simply not worth it.

Pinkpiglet Thu 26-May-16 21:04:58

Thanks for the suggestions

KarenfromFinance, does the Philip Kingsley swimcap feel ok on your hair if you don't wash it off straight away?

I was interested in the Wella Professional sun protection spray but I don't think it actually has a Uv filter in it.
I'm tempted to get some Kerastase again as I really like it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now