Talk

Advanced search

Do you use beige/white liner for your lower inner eyelid?

(11 Posts)
AdrenalineFudge Mon 23-May-16 18:46:14

I saw a woman this morning who was wearing a light coloured liner. It looked great, it was sort of creamy, I'm thinking that pure white would have looked too harsh? Any recommendations for a pencil I can try?

Daffodil90 Mon 23-May-16 18:50:24

I've got a white pencil from MAC, I use it when I'm doing 'good' makeup. Not in my everyday bag. Looks pretty cool with a black lined top lid.

Fpmd1710 Mon 23-May-16 22:00:51

White can make your eyes look brighter and bigger, cream/beige can make you appear more awake and refreshed so it's great when hungover lol.
I have both colours and use either one when wearing a 'natural' look

Ludways Mon 23-May-16 22:06:04

I used to when I was younger, when I did better make up. Used to look great. Can't remember the make though.

BubsAndMoo Mon 23-May-16 22:40:55

Urban Decay waterline pencil in 'walk of shame' is a lovely beige, nicely brightens the eye in a subtle manner. Sometimes I'll use it for the inner half of the lower lash line and a darker colour on the outer half.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 23-May-16 22:42:39

No, it looks dreadful on me!

AdrenalineFudge Mon 23-May-16 23:28:48

Bubs That's the one I found online, decided to get it along with a spray that apparently keeps make up on for the duration of the day that was recommended on another thread so thought I might as well give it a go.

squizita Tue 24-May-16 09:59:11

No, it just comes off my waterline within 10 minutes. Everything/anything - from cheap to expensive to (for previous life/job) stage make up. My eyes self clean.

I highlight the inner corner and lightly line the lower lid in a pale colour, and only line the outer upper corner in dark when I have tired eyes.

botemp Tue 24-May-16 10:23:48

I have a nude Color Definition one from Kiko, it's great and lasts well, I tend to wear it only on the middle of the bottom waterline (looks more natural to me somehow). I'm not sure Kiko still sells it but otherwise Charlotte Tilbury does a very nice nude in the Rock 'n Kohl pencils which is great too.

MsBojangles Tue 24-May-16 13:25:42

I've got a cheapo one from NYX but I don't really bother with it to be honest.

Seriouslylighthearted Tue 24-May-16 13:48:30

White liner looks dreadful IMHO but I'm liking the idea of a beige skin coloured liner on my waterline.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now