Talk

Advanced search

£50 voucher for john lewis - jeans?

(8 Posts)
butteriesplease Sun 22-May-16 20:59:18

I've got a voucher for john lewis and a chance to actually get to a store on Tuesday over lunch. I could do with a pair of jeans so what do JL sell that are good? I'm size 10, 5'2", would prefer highish waist due to mum tummage. Something everydayish really. Years since had new jeans! Am 43 if that makes any difference.

MrsMarigold Sun 22-May-16 21:28:57

Mint Velvet Phoenix in short are really good imho

DurhamDurham Sun 22-May-16 21:31:04

I'm 5 2 and bought some jeans at Mango in John Lewis about a month ago. They're black and skinny with a slight sheen and a zip at the ankle. They're lovely dressed up or down and I think they were about £30.

butteriesplease Sun 22-May-16 21:37:55

Super thanks! Will sprint round JL and aim for mint velvet - not sure if glasgow JL has a mango as there is a mango shop fairly near I think. ..

coleus Mon 23-May-16 09:27:59

They do their own brand jeans which I'm thrilled with. Dark indigo and stretchy. Tick!

butteriesplease Mon 23-May-16 14:18:26

Awesome. I like dark jeans too. Looking forward to my lunch time jeans dash tomorrow!

emmahall82 Mon 23-May-16 15:32:25

I don't know if this is useful but I just spotted [[ www.southmoltonststyle.com/2016/05/may-beauty-buys.html this]] review of John Lewis beauty (which is what I'd spend it on as the Clinique moisturiser is worth every single penny).

Jeans wise, Indigos are awesome but wash in machine separately first few times as the dye always runs off!

coleus Tue 24-May-16 14:01:26

I returned a pair of their Kin indigo ones because they never stopped bleeding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now