Dress for London night!

(2 Posts)
Buglife Fri 20-May-16 16:21:26

Going out next week in London with mates I haven't seen for a while, vibe will be post work Friday night in the city/east London and they will be dressed post work but in a dress down Friday/going out that night way. I no longer seem to have any smart casual clothes or nice dresses that fit (still post baby size with a toddler!) so I have jeans and some tops or a few things for weddings etc! Any ideas for what to wear, it could be pretty warm and we will be outside a lot barring rain. I'm sure they will all put no thought into what they wear as its a pretty standard Friday for hem but for me it's a rare night out and I want people to think 'ooh Buglife you look great etc since baby' but not over glam like I think it's the night out of the year... this is the hardest kind of dressing, I can do casual and weddings but nothing in between anymore! I'm size 16 now and would rather cover upper arms and books are a plus point and belly needs to be skimmed if possible! Can Asos and access Debenhams and most chain stores before then!

Buglife Fri 20-May-16 16:22:37

BOOBS are a plus point. Books have nothing to do with this!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now