Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What the Jeff am I gonna wear with these shoes?

(4 Posts)
MarchelineWhatNot Fri 20-May-16 08:22:25

So I bought these shoes. A real impulse buy and now I have no idea what to wear with them.

www.asos.com/Call-it-Spring/Call-It-Spring-Staval-Silver-Heeled-Strap-Sandals/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6049942&cid=4172&Rf-200=12&Rf989=5029&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Silver&totalstyles=34&gridsize=3

Can somebody stylish help me please? I am a size 14 and like the idea of wearing them with some kind of dress.

Also, if somebody could tell me how to save and post a pic from a laptop with no right click, that would be wonderful.

Thanks.

ImYourWomanJonSnow Fri 20-May-16 14:23:23

These will pretty much go with any dresses, what do you like to wear? May be worth trying them on with things you already have in your wardrobe.
Having said any dresses, I definitely wouldn't attempt a short style though. A knee high pencil skirt type of thing would probably be ideal.

GoodCompanion Fri 20-May-16 15:07:16

Yh I agree knee length dress maybe navy or black or if you like jumpsuits a nice ankle length one could work x

Nettletheelf Sat 21-May-16 10:53:43

I'd also wear them with 7/8 or cropped trousers, which are good for shoe flaunting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now