Talk

Advanced search

can anyone help me find this dress ?

(9 Posts)
OnePlanOnHouzz Thu 19-May-16 19:43:18

I'm trying to find this dress in the UK - can't find it on the RL site - it's in the USA site ! Spoken to them today and they said it might be available in concessions ?!

Asos and Harrods only have small -

Have found it on alldress69 ?! But their site won't accept payment details ? So can't order it from them !

It's driving me potty !!

I've read that it comes up small so want large size ( and will get it altered if needed )

If anyone out there knows where I can get it - I'd be very grateful ! Thanks in advance ! flowers

Brunilde Thu 19-May-16 19:49:26

If you can't find it in the UK there are sites that will ship from america for you. They give you an american address, you order it to be delivered there and they forward it on for a fee. Bit of hassle but I use it often for things you can't buy in UK.

OnePlanOnHouzz Thu 19-May-16 20:03:19

Oooh ! Thanks ! That's a possibility !!

botemp Thu 19-May-16 20:12:48

If you have no luck finding it in the UK there's a webshop here in the Netherlands that sells it in S, M, and L. XL is sold out. I don't think they ship internationally but I can forward it for you if you'd like. Here's the link for reference it's all in Dutch though.

OnePlanOnHouzz Thu 19-May-16 20:34:13

Thank you !
(Dank Je! )

OnePlanOnHouzz Thu 19-May-16 20:43:16

Really interesting site ! It even works out the best size for you !! Very cool !

Husband had just informed me it needs to be knee length !!! FFS !! I have a feeling this is not knee length ! Bugger !!

AnchorDownDeepBreath Thu 19-May-16 20:45:30

I have this! In small. It's not knee length unless I'm pulling the skirt down. It's just longer than mid thigh and I'm 5 ft 2.

thiswayplease Thu 19-May-16 20:47:17

Will you get it in an outlet? There's a few around the country

OnePlanOnHouzz Fri 20-May-16 08:14:32

Ah - I'm 5'8" so I really think it won't be to the knee on me :-(
Maybe it's just not meant to be !
Have a friend going to states soon - so will ask her to buy it if she sees it - as could be a good summer dress anyway ! Just not for this particular do !

Thank you all for your help !
flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now