Talk

Advanced search

Mulberry?

(4 Posts)
Trooperslane Wed 18-May-16 11:02:29

I've come into a bit of unexpected cash (redundancy) and have been hankering after a Bayswater for ages.

Anyone have one? I can afford it (I know I'm very lucky) but I'm having a wobble because it's SO MUCH money.

What do you all reckon?

www.mulberry.com/shop/family/bayswater-search/bayswater-oxblood-natural-leather

IWantToLiveInPawnee Wed 18-May-16 11:14:55

I have the black. I love it but it's huge and heavy, I thought I'd get the smaller one but that's £795! The larger one was around £500 a few years ago so I won't out of principle.

I would get the black, but take care of it, the corners will scrape if you put it on the floor etc.

It is a beautiful, classes bag.

Trooperslane Wed 18-May-16 12:35:19

Thank you Pawnee.

Anyone got the Oxblood?

NotQuitePerfect Wed 18-May-16 12:51:01

I have the dark brown, a gift from DH about 7-8 years ago - it was £675 at the time. It is, as PP said, huge and heavy and the corners have got scuffed over time. Also the hardware is very scratched. I love it, and will never part with it, but if I'm honest I hardly use it these days.

Friend recently obtained a fake from Dubai for about £200. I'm not advocating criminal behaviour but ........ side by side they were identical!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now