Talk

Advanced search

Searching for dark Orange small clutch bag.

(7 Posts)
salsamad Wed 18-May-16 10:15:32

Have just bought a lovely floral print pencil dress from Karen Millen for a wedding (style DY221 in ivory/off white with floral oranges/pinks/green). Have got a pair of high strappy sandals in the dark orangey/red colour and a little cardy from Oasis in dark orange for over the top. I am really, really struggling to find a little clutch bag that will match/tone in.
Karen Millen do a small matching bag/purse (same material as dress)for £99 but that's far too expensive- even with a 25% discount the dress blew most of my budget shock. I have searched most high street shops locally (West Midlands) and can't find anything that isn't just bright or neon orange - need it to be dark/rusty orange - or should I think neutral? Any advice or ideas would be very welcome.

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Wed 18-May-16 10:21:39

I've just bought this one:

www.next.co.uk/g55210s2#907887

It's dark orange, fake suede, and surprisingly nice for £12.

salsamad Wed 18-May-16 19:33:54

Thanks SmartArse that looks almost the right shade but I was hoping to find something a bit smaller.....anyone else got any ideas

MrsLettuce Wed 18-May-16 19:50:34

this is posibly slightly smaller
[[ anohttps://www.wolfandbadger.com/uk/wristlet-clutch-orange/?currency=GBP&utm_campaign=Google-Shopping-UK&mid=36620&utm_source=linkshare_uk&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_campaign=0RpXOIXA500&siteID=0RpXOIXA500-damxq4DNIunqVmyalX6TW another]]
[[ thishttp://www.shoeaholics.com/dori-orange-suedette-carvela one is certainly smaller]]

MrsLettuce Wed 18-May-16 19:52:55

Sorry!

first one
second one
third one

first two possibly slightly smaller than the next one, last one certainly smaller.

MathsFiend Wed 18-May-16 21:40:44

dune have a few orange bags at the moment, eg

boxy bag

pouch clutch

salsamad Wed 18-May-16 23:18:30

Oh I love the third one from Shopoholics MrsLettuce - it's more dressy which is what I'm after.
I really like the boxy bag MathsFiend but it's a paler shade of orange. Thanks for your help - am seeing orange bags in my sleep grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now