Talk

Advanced search

Anyone recently seen or bought a chamray playsuit or jumpsuit?

(6 Posts)
HalfStar Wed 18-May-16 08:13:15

Sorry, I know there's a million threads on jumpsuits right now.
I want a non sexy playsuit, preferably in chambray or something similiar, that does the effortlessly casual thing without further styling. Failing that a jumpsuit.
Has anyone seen anything?

(5'2, size 8 or 6 vanity sizing)

ItGoesWithoutSaying Wed 18-May-16 08:55:03

I looked at one at the weekend but didn't buy it. I think it was either H&M or New Look. Not terribly helpful. It might have been this. Not very sexy when I tried it on as it sort of hung in an odd way on me! (Not sure that's what you meant.)

In the end I bought a long-sleeved black floral patterned one in the sale for £10. Fitted better and was (for once in H&M) true to size. (And is probably a bit more sexy!)

Millionprammiles Wed 18-May-16 09:05:13

I bought a H&M playsuit last year - short sleeves, collar and buttons up the front (size 8). Not sexy but flattering I think (worn with a skinny belt). Wanted it for daytime casual wear and don't particularly want to look sexy in front of dd!

I've seen more chambray dresses than playsuits or jumpsuits this year. Also seen quite a few denim short and long length dungarees am toying with buying.

HalfStar Wed 18-May-16 09:28:35

Itgoes. That is actually pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, in theory at least! I like that the sleeves can be short or long, means it could be worn into autumn a bit with tights (maybe). I'll give it a go, thank you!

million yes I too have been tempted by the dungers. The short length is very cute but on a genuine warm day I think they'd be a bit hot and annoying. The long length, ditto. So maybe in autumn if they're not naff by then.

botemp Wed 18-May-16 10:22:38

The Mango outlet has two; one with longsleeves and one a litte more playful with loose capsleeves ther'e's also some short chambray dungarees on there too if you're interested.
They have this one with short sleeves in their regular collection.

ItGoesWithoutSaying Wed 18-May-16 11:13:52

Also bought this at the weekend. Lovely soft material, but it came up a bit shorter than the H&M one so deffo wearing with tights at the moment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now