anyone know of a dress v similar to this but knee length to a shortie?

(4 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Wed 18-May-16 08:04:02

http://www.warehouse.co.uk/gb/clothing/dresses/cotton-wrap-midi-dress/025884.html?dwvar_025884_color=36&cm_mmc=PPC-GGL-_-Search-_-PX-Shopping-Campaign-Generic-_-Dresses&gclid=CPyAq9eM4swCFegp0wodeXgGpQ really like this fir a wedding but I am 5'3 and this midi length will be way too long no doubt. I like that its cotton with a tiny bit of elastane and it has a good v neck for my shape. I just need something that would be knee length or a tiny bit below for my height. (The model is 5'10 and so it would be 7" longer on me!)
I am flexible on colour, but quite fancy something simple and plain fabric. I love that it is so simple and versatile. Any ideas appreciated!

burnishedsilver Wed 18-May-16 08:41:42

Could you have the warehouse dress shortened or do you need something that is a petite size all over?

keeponkeepinon Wed 18-May-16 10:28:07

Well I suppose I could yes, doesn't need to be petite all over actually. I just thought its such a simple style there might be other very similar things out there?

keeponkeepinon Wed 18-May-16 13:02:37

Sorry, shameless bump!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now